Your values are an intrinsic part of who you are and what makes you YOU. But with all comes bad… unfortunately they can also be one of the main sources of your head trash.
If you listened to last week’s podcast, you’ll have heard me talk you through the Head Trash Cycle, which is my way of explaining where head trash comes from. Well, one of the main sources of head trash is your values.
Now your values can contribute to your head trash in one of three ways;
- When they are in conflict
- When they’re out of balance
- When other people’s behaviour conflict with them.
During the show I share with you
- What your values are along with some examples
- What your core values are and how they might change
- Why other people probably know what your values are before you
- Tell tale signs of each of the 3 ways that head trash comes from your values
- How to address the negative impact that your values are having on your sanity
I also talk about an exercise that I’m happy to share to help you sort all this out.