Have you got bad beliefs?
The beliefs that we hold determine how we experience the world, and yet, many of them are BAD BELIEFS; beliefs that limit us and hold us back.
In today’s podcast, I share with you a technique from Reflective Repatterning that you would normally have to attend a training course to learn.. but I’m feeling generous! It’s called the Belief Buster and that’s because it busts bad beliefs!
But, let me make this clear – this method will not CHANGE your belief, but merely takes the power out of it to give you more freedom, choice and flexibility around your belief so that you
- can choose whether you want the belief
- have the freedom to to keep it, change it, increase or decrease it
- have the flexibility to change it, if that’s what you wish
If you’re wondering what limiting beliefs look like, here are a few that I come acros alot
- I’m not good enough
- you have to work hard to be wealthy
- being fat is ugly
- you have to be outgoing to be confident
- I have to put my family first… being a good mum means putting family first
So, if you’d like to loosen the power that your beliefs have over you , then listen to the podcast to find out what you need to do.
And don’t forget to let me know how you get on!