Having a fear of public speaking is incredibly common. In fact, it’s the number one fear EVER! But it doesn’t have to be.
In today’s podcast, I am thrilled to have best-selling author of How to be brilliant at public speaking, Sarah Lloyd Hughes from Ginger Training & Coaching to help us to make sense of what is happening to us when we are crippled by a fear of public speaking. Here is a lovely video of Sarah encouraging us to overcome your fear of public speaking by BEING YOURSELF!
As you can see, Sarah is highly engaging and a delight to listen to so today’s show is clearly going to be a treat!
During our chat, Sarah shares;
- the 3 types of tell tale signs of someone with a fear of public speaking
- the MAIN reason why we’re hard wired for a fear of public speaking
- some of the less obvious signs that we’re ever so slightly scared
- how to change our focus to dissolve our fears
- why being ourselves is better than being like Tony Robbins
- how we should approach speaking like we approach life
and loads more!